Thursday, June 10, 2010

Kuvaa 12!! Back again...

Well, I messed up. It's been a busy couple of months, and in both April and May, I remembered this monthly meme on the 16th of the month. Yep, you guessed it - posting is allowed up until the 15th! But this month I'm back!

Just to refresh your memory, 12 Kuvaa is a meme in which photographers take a photo of their local scene, at the same time of day, once a month. It's tremendously fun! Do check out the other photographers' work - some of it is really spectacular, and changes significantly over the year. Mine a little less so, but it's still fun to post. Just to remind you, here are my previous photos (we started in September). The view is of the park across the street from our apartment:

September
October
November


December


January
February
March
April-May, taken but not posted :)








And finally, we have arrived at last! Here it comes (a good five days before the deadline, I'd like to point out)... June 2010!!
Yes, the blue skies have returned! The trees have filled back out! And I'm pretty sure that this is more or less what the next few months will look like. Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see!
Please go and check out more 12 Kuvaa photography - you won't regret it! See you next month!

1 comment:

Linda said...

I've been just squeezing in by the cut-off - the middle of the month comes round so quickly.
You've definitely got your blue skies back!