Wednesday, December 29, 2010

At last - a window

Finally, I got access to my old photos! And so, now I can begin to present you with all of those windows and doors that I had waiting in the wings! Let's start with a local one - I found this on a kibbutz near my home town. You just don't see this kind of thing nowadays, even on a kibbutz. Or at least I don't :)






I thought it was a good candidate for Mary's Wednesday meme: Window Views... and Doors, too! Go to her blog right now to see more fun architectural shots. Happy Wednesday, everyone!

5 comments:

Lesley said...

it must be awfully dark in there!

Laura said...

dark and hot!!!

toby said...

Yeah, it must be some kind of a storage shed, I think. Or rather, I hope :)

Robin said...

I'm sure it's a shed. Still, I wouldn't want to spend much time in there...

Best wishes for a happy, healthy and peaceful new year.

-----------------------------------
My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!

maryt/theteach said...

Interesting shot, toby! Happy New Year to you and your family! :)