Monday, January 31, 2011

It's Raining!! A Ruby for Tuesday

Well, after waiting, and praying, and complaining, and waiting some more, the heavens have opened up and it's been *pouring* rain over Israel ever since Saturday night! Thank God. And even better (who would have thought it could get better) this wet weather provided me with an interesting ruby:



Dunno, I was behind this guy, and all I could think about was Ruby Tuesday! Never fear, I was stopped when taking this :)


For more reddish photography, go check out Mary's wonderful weekly meme, Ruby Tuesday. You'll be glad that you did! Have a great day, everyone!

4 comments:

reg said...

what a great shot of a good subject. I took shots of Toronto for a past post while driving threw Toronto. Never a smart thing to do.!!!

Liz said...

Great capture! I love the blurred effect of the lights.

EG CameraGirl said...

YAY! I'm so glad the clouds have opened up and released some moisture!

Anonymous said...

A great picture indeed ! Of rain, I mostly think, it to be liquide sunshine. Please have you all a good and peaceful new month.

daily athens