Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Blue and White Skywatch!

It makes me a bit sad that I haven't had time for blogging recently. I hope to soon have more time to spend on it! But in the meantime, I'm taking three minutes to post this almost-sunset shot to Skywatch Friday:


I really enjoy the little cloud flecks here! Go to Skywatch now to see more cool sky-oriented photography!


And while I have your attention, do pay a visit to Ilana-Davita, who recently hosted JPix, the Jewish Photo Bloggers’ Blog Carnival. Thanks, Ilana-Davita, for posting the two photos that I submitted, and for doing such a beautiful job!


That's all for now, folks - have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Yes, they are "little cloud flecks"--as though someone sprinkled them from a shaker!

SKY DITTY

A little birdie told me,
Although I don’t know why,
That if I were to look up,
Way up into the sky,
I’d see some wondrous planets,
The moon and sun and stars –
There before my very eyes
Blazed Jupiter and Mars!


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Big Cemetery Sky

forgetmenot said...

You are a photographer, and a good one. Excellent shot of the sunset. Mickie :)

Isreview said...

those cloud "flecks" are beautiful, nice shot:)

sparrow said...

Lovely Toby! I am a passionate skywatcher. Have you ever visited "The Cloud Appreciate Society" website? Grab a coffee and go see. You might still be there several hours later. The Maori name for NZ is "The land of the long white cloud" and I must say I've seen some spectacular formations here. Keep the photos coming. I am just like you - take pictures ALL the time "because I can". Isn't it fun?