Sunday, March 25, 2012

Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors! #17


I've been taking a course in Herzliya this past week. The course is interesting, but I've especially been enjoying taking the train to get there. It's a clean, smooth ride, and I really enjoy it!

While waiting between trains at the Savidor station in Tel Aviv, I found myself face to face with this building, making the trip even more worthwhile :)

Check out all those windows! Toto, I don't think we're in Jerusalem anymore :)

Now it's your turn! Which windows or doors did you find this week? Please join us and play along in Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors - just link up in the widget below. Thanks for coming by - have a great week, everyone!

6 comments:

Ralph said...

The glass and steel construction is what is done today. So this building is the norm. Yet, the rounded section stands out in shape, perhaps a modern day turret. The very top is interesting as the few windows look like an old building was grafted there. The top looks like a fancy railing. So cool - the reason for the trip is important, the sights on the even more so!

sparrow said...

For a modern building it has a very pleasing style, but I'm oh so glad I don't have to wash all those windows, aren't you?

Lesley said...

It does look very sleek.

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

I adore round buildings! When I was in Tel Aviv in 1995 I saw some round towers, and one or two more were in the process of being built. We have a round building in Long Beach too, but nothing as new and shiny as this.

Willow said...

It's a cylinder with shiny windows! Oh so modern. Nope, it's not Jerusalem. But it has its own beauty.

LindyLouMac said...

What an unusual shaped building.