Monday, July 2, 2012

Whimsical Windows, Delierious Doors! #31

Welcome back to everyone's favorite little meme!

Well, we only have a few shots left from my walk in Yemin Moshe. Here's my absolute favorite of the bunch - it looks to me like something straight out of Hansel and Gretel:

 Lovely, right? Feel free to click on it, if you'd like a closer view.


And now it's your turn! To participate in Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors, just post your photo of a window, door, or anything architectural, link here, and then sign up in the widget below. Thanks so much for coming by! We're a small group, but a good group :)

Have a great week, everyone!


5 comments:

VioletSky said...

this door has marvelous lines to it!
the gate is rather nice, too.

Ralph said...

the arched doorway is whimsical in its own right, the blue door and Star of David inset window is mot welcoming. Charming and delightful!

sparrow said...

I would like to live behind that door. Nice shot Toby.

Willow said...

A Hansel and Gretel house but I don't think that the wicked witch lives there-maybe an enchanted princess.
I agree--this is a delightful door. It's my favorite too.

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

It is beautiful Toby, I can see why you favor it. I'm sorry I missed joining everyone last week...but hope to be back this weekend.