Monday, October 22, 2012

Macro Monday - Wow!

This macro that I found at work today is a little bit nasty and a little bit awesome. Can you guess what it is?
It's what happens when the guy next to you at work doesn't wash out his coffee cup before going on a week-long vacation. Blech! And nifty! All at the same time :)

Feel free to click on the photo, if you'd like a closer view! And for more amazing close-up photography, check out Macro Monday, over at Lisa's Chaos. You'll be happy you did - it's a beautiful meme! Have a wonderful week, everyone!

6 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Wow, indeed!!! And I have no idea what it is! Cathy

Faye said...

Your office mate will be delighted that you preserved the evidence of his bad housekeeping! :-) This is why I always drank the last sip of cold coffee at the end of a work day.

Molly said...

That made me chuckle... I hope you are going to leave it for him for when he returns to work. It will make a lovely gift for his first day back I think.

Mollyxxx

SeaThreePeeO said...

Ewwww! At first I thought is was a picture of earth or something like that.

Fantastic picture

Herding Cats

MakingMoments - Sarah said...

what a great capture, its funny watching how quickly mould appears, did you wash it up for him?

TheChieftess said...

Interesting shot!!! Never would have guessed the subject!!!