Friday, March 8, 2013

Skywatch Friday - Finally :)

Every week I say this will be the week, I'm picking up and starting to blog again. Just watch me! The easiest meme for me to participate in is Skywatch Friday; thank God, I am truly blessed with beautiful sky views in every direction. And each week, Thursday night arrives, and I am busy. And pretty soon it's Friday and I've missed it. But not today - here I am, with the sky as I found it as I left work this afternoon, at 5:00:
Amazing, right? I love looking up :) 
If you'd like to see more beautiful sky-oriented photography from all over the world, go check out Skywatch Friday, right now! Have a great weekend, everyone!

5 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Always good to see you back, Toby! Wonderful skies and great captures! Thanks for sharing they! Enjoy your weekend!

LV said...

Thank you for taking the time to share these great sky sights.

Rajesh said...

Great views of the sky. Simple yet beautiful.

Nisha said...

Welcome back Toby! And you have brought some gorgeous sky with you !

Gemma Wiseman said...

Some very pretty soft skies! Love the cloud shapes and play of light in the last photo!