Thursday, December 26, 2013

Sunrise, sunset...

(Don't forget - you're invited to click on any and all of the photos, if you'd like a closer view!)

Yesterday morning, at work, I suddenly noticed the sun rising out my window. I couldn't see much, but it looked like it was probably a good show:
So I went outside to get a clearer view:
About half an hour later, my youngest daughter called. She was walking to her school bus, and was calling to tell me to go outside and check out the beautiful sunrise! It's good to have spies in the right places :) and she was right! Here's how things had progressed:
But the grande finale was one step away. Later that afternoon, back at home, we were blessed with a perfectly matched sunset :)
Not a bad day :)

For more sky-oriented photography from all over the world, go check out Skywatch Friday, right now! You'll be glad that you did. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone - thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful sunrises. I love being up early to check out the sky!

Beautiful captures. Wishing you and your family a Happy New Years!

Jim said...

Great.

Mary said...

So beautiful! Amazing shots!!!

Anonymous said...

Divine sky shots of sun rising ~ smart daughter, smart parent ~ Happy New to you ~ carol, ^_^

Laura said...

Beautiful Toby, wow!!! Happy New Year:-)