Monday, January 20, 2014

Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors! #112

Welcome back to your favorite little meme!

Here are some houses that I found in Rosh Pina, all in a row, and all *slightly* different from each other. I found them a little bit fascinating :)




Some of them seem to have become storefronts, over the years. They're a little bit funny, right? And a wee bit adorable :)

Now it's your turn! To play along with us here at Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors! just post your photo(s) of a window, door, or anything architectural, link here, and sign up in the widget, below. Then go and see what the other players have posted, that's the most fun of all! Thanks for coming by, everyone - have a whimsical week!

5 comments:

Fun60 said...

The stone buildings with arched windows and doors really are beautiful.

Ralph said...

Hi Toby, I like all these views - teach door and window are similar in shape, yet each one looking so different in style due to the unique details in each. Nice homes with the mix of old and new themes. Nice!

I am late this week as I have been starting to work on our 2013 taxes. The federal tax code in the US is way too complex to easily file...I just lost track of the time :)

Dina said...

Yep, you can definitely tell these are not in Jerusalem. :)

I have some Brutalist windows from Beersheva for you, lehavdil.

Dina said...

Toby, I did sign in at 2:00 pm today.
I tried again now and it worked.
Many people, me included, have been having trouble with Blogger lately.
Good luck!

toby said...

Weird! I'm glad it worked, in the end...