Monday, April 14, 2014

Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors! #124

Welcome back to your favorite little meme!
Sorry I'm late in posting this, it's almost Pesach (Passover) here, and we're very overloaded with preparations. As a matter of fact, I likely won't be around next week at all, so I'm going to schedule a post to pop up all on its own...

At any rate, I'm pleased to have found a spare moment to post this, the next post in my nighttime photowalk series. Better late than never  - enjoy :)
I like that one a lot :)

Now it's your turn! To participate in Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors! just post your photo of a window, door, or anything architectural, link here, and sign up in the widget. Then go and visit the other players, it's fascinating to see interesting pieces of buildings from all over the globe! Thanks for stopping by - have a wonderful week, everyone! And Happy Pesach :)

2 comments:

Dina said...

Hi Toby. I have no windows to contribute but I drop in to wish you all chag sameach.
The night photos lately are very special and enjoyable.

Ralph said...

The lighting is beautiful here - a chartreuse glow adds such elegance to this building. Lovely! And a Happy Passover to you too!